Friday, June 15, 2012

A boring day~~~~

         "Student always await holiday are coming soon~but once we are holiday~n we start to miss our school life~", that's why somebody said~people is a most amazing living thing on the world~~
           I was plan to do my next sems sub revision~but once i open my computer~same as a normal student when they are open their comp 4 study~study Facebook 1st~ that's is what i going to do next,face-booking 1st~i like a ugly truth but not a beautiful lie~
           In addiction in my opinion~frendship is maintain by honest and brotherhood~i have no idea why they need to insulting me by a tactfully way~its fake and suck!Jokes is okay~but once it exceed the baseline~its would become a attack~
           Please~shut your fuck up and take off ur mask and show every1 your ugly face~ whatever ~i hope that tomorrow would turn good~have to really study~good night

No comments:

Post a Comment